Thursday, March 20, 2008

Flying Saucers and Green Gummy Bears


Hehe, usually i talk about Little Green Men...the green elemental kind, who look after the grass and flowers, BUT this morning i saw a different kind of green being...


30 mins ago, i was dreaming i was walking through a field, with three friends. I looked into the sky and there was a white floating disc. The disc flew back behind, and when i turned around there were huge beautiful motherships...about 3 or 4, with additional smaller ships around them.


I admired in absolute bliss, it was the most amazing sight and then we kept walking. But then quickly a small ship flew above us, over a large tree while we were under it. I couldnt see it it first but then it flew ahead and wasnt far in front. It made wobbly moves in a circle near the ground, and as i walked forward I started flying around in a circle myself copying the craft. I think i wanted the craft to know i wasnt scared.


I stopped and i saw a little green object, similar to a man (or a dark green gummy bear hehe) about one foot tall come out of the ship. It flew straight (i mean standing vertical) to my dream companion (who i am pretty sure now was an emissianary of sorts) and then came in front of me. I think the green suit helped to lower the vibration so it could come very close. The crazy thing is i was like a footy commentator - telling my dream companions what was going on - as if they couldnt see. I think my ego shined like a blistering mark on my forehead.


IT WAS SOOOOOOOO AMAZING, so much energy...so much love, it was truly the strongest love i have ever felt EVER....i was feeling euphoria from this being. His love was so strong i couldnt see him at all in front of me, all i could see was energy. He said the world was in trouble...but I didnt want to believe it, so i started saying nonono....thats not right. I just wanted to focus on the euphoric feeling instead of the message. So i did, and wow i nearly got lost in it if it wasnt for my friend hitting me in the back. Next thing i walked into a building, a room which felt like a school room (leaving the meadow behind me literally - i looked back for a bit).


The ship was just a normal room with lots of computer stuff....my human mind thinking it was an observatory to see the aliens.....haha I was actually in the ship and didnt know...all i could talk about was aliens. I asked if their was a recording of the meeting and she (my friend) said yes.....but i wanted to see!


I think they prolonged my life, cos she encouraged me to sit me down (i thought i was going to see the meeting) and I put gadgets on my face....kind of like a headset, but lots more things sticking in my mouth.....i had to extend the device in front of my mouth, I was quite relaxed as i copied the way my friend wore the device....next thing in the window a bloody saucer appears straight in front of me! I'm like omg! and i want to talk to them, but i cant because there was literally a wave of energy pushing something into the back of my throat (at the time i thought i had chewing gum in my mouth). I hide to pull out the white stuff from the back of my throat, so i can talk to them. The ship i saw was a tinier ship and landed in the ship i was in. I woke up pretty much after that.


I can breathe now.....im so tempted to have a smoke tho. I think they picked up on the fact that i was intuitive, but had something in my throat preventing me from talking. Maybe it had to do with ciggarettes? i dont know, maybe it was cancer?? i dont know....


I am in shock! :D


In the dream there was a single tree left in the whole field. Maybe they were saying the earth will not survive - or rather we will not. All i know is if that is the sort of love we would experience from them, then i would love for them to come here more often. It was truly amazing.

No comments: