Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Healing Elemental Energy



This is an interesting post, as it will challenge some peoples beliefs of the world around them. Plus I am not writing this alone for i have an energy's anticipation urging me on.

As a lightworker i feel energy and move it around, breaking it up and changing it. I work within the new energy, which is not limited by confining measurements, linear time or description of any sort. But in order to explain this story i will have to translate it into these concepts. Not a simple task but one i think is necessary, as more people are experiencing moments like these and need reassurance. Maybe this experience was meant for this moment, as i feel the energy's excitement of what is about to be told.

Two days ago i read about a land called Agartha. There is a theory that the world is not dense as people believe, but hollow. And within the earth are subterranean lands just like we have here on the outer earth. I have not seen any spiritual evidence for this yet, but i thought i'd like to see. There is said to be many entrances to this land, where the beings are highly evolved and their technology is far superior to ours (Agartha - The Hollow Earth greyfalcon.us/Agartha.htm).

So last night, i went to bed and did the usual ritual of self massage and reading a book. This particular book shows you how to pass the gates of consciousness. The gate i read about last night was Flexibility via the heart chakra and ironically symbolized by the Egyptian Blue Lotus. I did the excerises - expanding my aura to cleanse it, intuitively knowing this exercise could make me vulnerable to picking up 'needy' energy. I focused on love and loving all things, no matter what form they took - negative and positive.

What i did next was very brave! I decided to have a look at Agartha. One of the entrances is an Egyptian Pyriamid. I could have chosen the south and north poles to send myself to but for some reason i chose the most 'dangerous' route (as i tend to do in daily life also). People can rarely enter Agartha from the pyriamid, as it has a huge maze of tunnels and without a spirit guide it is easy to get lost within.

I entered the pyramid, sliding down and passing chambers and falling beneath floors that suddenly gave way. I met a spirit who led me to the end, where i came out of a cave entrance to a beautiful vista with wildlife and magnificent meadows, mountains and rivers. I asked the fellow to take off the strange mask he wore. But he refused and said it was essential he hide his face (as many spirits who experience the negativity of humans find their face becomes grotesque as they absorb our negative energy). As i looked at the beautiful environment around me, i felt a push. He had kicked me onto the ground. I was not angry, but i realised what i was seeing was an illusion, it was not Agartha but my imagination. The only thing real here was a spirit who was angry that i had trespassed into his domain. Where was I?

I was still in the pyramid, surrounded by elemental energies. You've heard the stories of people stealing from pyriamids and getting very sick, even dying. This is an example of the energies people meet unknowingly. I know that they were salamanders as I could see the fire they represented as they were around me. A brief moment of panic, what silly thing have i done? Time for me to leave. I give the spirits a gift in exchange for my dissapearance - i toss a necklace of mother pearl to the ground. I send my spirit back home, traversing up through the maze of the pyriamid energy.

I open my eyes and i instantly know that i have travelled back with a companion (as i have done a few times before). My symptoms are sweating, energy streaming from my eyes, open crown chakra also streaming, pins and needles in the hands and feet, energy sitting in my spine opposite my stomach, heaviness on my back from the head down to the feet, neck pain. Essentially the contact is made through the nervous system where it is easy to access the electricity of my body. As i write this the energy is overwhelming, my kneck is quite sore and stiff, even painful as the energy would rather get to the beautiful bits of the story.

I locate my mind. It is not fully here, my mind is elsewhere. I go back to find where i am. I am still in my 'Agartha' - my created illsuion of peace and happiness. I travel through Agartha, to find an entrance back or someone to help me. I come across an earth elemental, an old man who is green and is floating in the air, as i am. He points to a dark cave and says i must be brave to enter in order to go back. I enter the hole in the mountain and travel up the tunnel seeing a vortex of beautiful colours whirling around and around as i travel. Then Gaia greets me - an old friend. She invites me into her bubble of pink compssionate energy and i am safe now. She holds my hand, giving me comfort and encouragement, smiling at me. She joins me in my journey home, delivering me back to my body and blessing me.

I open my eyes and i feel better, but can still feel the energy of the spirit with me. I go outside and have a smoke, feeling the energy being drawn into my hand, feeling and exploring the fire of the ciggarette. There is a moment where i phone a friend of mine. It is 12:30, past midnight and he is alseep. I know he has the power to scare the spirit away - but intuitively within my heart i know that this is not the answer, nor will it help us.

Its time to attend to the needs of this Salamander i think to myself. I notice my mind is still far away - as i have sidestepped for the healing of this energy. I move to the loungeroom and lie on the couch. I call on the angels - Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael, Michael, Sananda (Jesus), Mother Mary and Magdelene. They all step in to my house and i see sparks of golden energy. They clean the house of negative energy. Then Magdelene comes forth. She can see the fire spirit on my back and welcomes it into her arms and cradles it like a baby. Its a beautiful sight and the elemental needs the love of a mother to return it to its original state.

I am so tired, i fall asleep. My sleep is so full and no dreams come to me. I woke up this morning extremely tired, to the cries of my child. I walk in and talk to him, but he is distracted by the spirit behind me and looks perplexed and frowns at it. He understands it doesn't belong there but within a moment accepts the reality of it and is ready to play. I am so tired, so i half sleep as charlie plays. After an hour he pushes me up and encourages me to live my life. We go to a playground, where there is a running stream and its so beautiful. It begins to rain a tiny bit but soon stops. Its very fitting that i am surrounded by water at this moment, as it helps to balance the energy i am tenderly carrying.

As i have experienced this before, I have total faith that there is purpose and love in all happenings. I know that energy cannot remain fixed and always has to change and be reborn into a new phase. I believe this happened for a reason, maybe just to tell of a story which will make humans aware of things they do not see everyday. One of our roles as lightworkers in ascension is to heal the elementals who have been transformed through absorbing the negative energies of humans from the environment. Though it definately shouldn't be taken on in such a physical way, but through prayer and sending love to gaia and her helpers. This Chapter in my life should be complete within a few days with the angels help and i may write some more on the healing of this fiery energy.

Note: It took 2 days to heal the energy with the help of Archangel Michael and alot of water! My son also told me the 'someone' had gone, repeating it many times to make sure i understood.

No comments: