Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Spell Has Been Broken


For all of my adult years i have been tormented you could say, by my experiences of school life. They were so dominating and confining. I never spoke up and was rarely able to be myself around teachers or students. Since then i was haunted by those memories in my dreams.

I have just awoke from a dream in the classroom where i regained my power. The teacher repeatedly put me down and humiliated me over and over again. And i found myself being quite strong and never getting upset....but i always managed to throw her words back at her - they never touched me.

I soon found students moving next to me, wanting to sit with me. One student was a girl who had always hurt me in school and was i guess the focus of all my negative energy. She came up to me and praised my words, then took a seat. She said because of my wisdom and bravery they were receiving gifts too (this was symbolized as MacDonalds Shakes).

Once again the Teacher remarked on myself - apparantly something i had said. I didnt remember saying that to her so I actually stood up and said 'I do not recall saying that'. THEN amazingly my twin sister (who never had to defend me) supported me in this and spoke up herself.

I began to walk straight up to this teacher. Knowing i did not know her but she was like the others i had had. I proceeded to tell her exactly what i thought of her and how she reminded me of a nasty teacher in school and that she was very similar. It was a fairly long speach, if any longer i may have fell back into the spell of victimisation and poor woes me. But i finished and i walked outside.

The APPLAUD was so loud. The angels clapped my performance and cheered for me and my growth - my new awareness and power. I woke up instantly then and walked outside. I could hear soooo many beautiful birds, the colours exquisite....just like when i was a litlle girl. The spell was broken.

I do believe now that nightmares are only our inability to stand up for ourselves...to stand in our power. The angels are watching all of our dreams to guage our next steps to healing. I often hear the loud applause or even angels who are playing roles will shake my hands after i have spoken up for someone in need or done somebody a great service - mainly myself.

No comments: