Tuesday, March 4, 2008

One Small Step for Man and Giant Leaps for Mankind



Truly it does start off with one idea, an idea that many others are having also, though they too think their idea is the very beginning...of that idea. But as we all have our own similar ideas we can manifest these concepts into reality, its not hard when many people focus on achieving something.

This is how I view Lightworking, though we arent aware of eachother. Lighting flames everywhere we go. Creating, moving with integrity and noble intention - which is sometimes difficult to see by others as we all reflect eachothers qualities. But as lightworkers we all share a feeling - a passion and are prepared to make it a reality no matter what.

For instance these past two weeks i said goodbye to many energies (people) i had out dated. They were stifling and suffocating my growth as an individual. I happily let them go with love in my heart, with no sense of lost for we had all gained in the time we had spent together. Amazingly i was accused of being agro and narcissistic and being totally selfish. The truth was i was completely honest with them! I knew that they were not good for me and told them why. Yes i was experiencing I AM....but i dont think that makes me a bad person... just maybe a smart one :) Since the changes I have experienced better sleep, more fulfilled time with my son, financial rewards, less smoking, more eating, more laughs and more inspiration than ever before.

It is because i have stopped giving pieces of myself to everyone i meet or to friends i feel obliged to pamper (even family members). Its time to call them back to ME - the sacred place where they truly belong. I have decided to fully live this life, with both feet firmly rooted upon the ground...no more head spins from other peoples woes. I have no problems myself - my life is simple and therefore easy.

Since this special transformation of my Belief System (Aka BS - Bull Shit), I have had the honor of making 2 new friends! Both living in the New Consciousness and able to converse with me about my work. I even had the pleasure of jamming for the first time in years.

I say this to anyone reading this - Live YOUR life, noone elses. Stop thinking of others and their problems, start treasuring yourself. Then you will find your passion and will discover how to touch people with your magnificance...therefore creating sparks of divine light wherever you go. If you do not feel absolute joy every morning you wake - then make a change...even if it hurts and makes you sad. For within a few days you will be released from your prison of self punishment - your BS. Other people are not the key....the key is within your own daily routine.

Hugs and Tickles
C

No comments: